About the project
Currently, I have qualified for the ITU World Championships to be held on the Gold Coast in September 2018. A lot of people say, "that's the hard part done", I'm not so sure...
I have been living on the Sunshine Coast after migrating north from Adelaide to pursue my triathlon goals. With the guidance and support from coach Toby Coote and training within the Sunshine Coast Triathlon Academy, I had a pleasingly successful first year on the Queensland Triathlon stage.
Given the opportunity to compete in front of a home crowd this September, I'm looking forward to the hard work ahead and achieving goals alongside the rest of the SCTA and Australian crew.
- Moreton Bay Sprint Distance Triathlon (doubling as QLD State Championships) – 1st Place 25-29 years Female and 5th Overall Female
- Australian Olympic Distance Champs – 4th Place 25-29 Years Female
- Australian Sprint Distance Champs – 4th Place 25-29 Years Female
- Noosa Triathlon - 5th Place 25-29 and 32nd Female Overall (including Professionals)
- Queensland Triathlon Series Race # 3 at Lake Kawana 3rd OPEN Female
- Queensland Triathlon Series Race # 2 – 2nd 25-29 and 12th Female Overall (including Professionals)
- Queensland Triathlon Series Race # 1 – 1st 25-29 and 4th Female Overall (including Professionals)
- Cairns 70.3 – 4th 25-29 and 12th Female
- Overall Won the Queensland Triathlon Series 25-29 Years Category
- Podium ITU World Championships Standard Distance - Age Group - 2018
- Australian Title - Standard Distance 2019
- Qualify for Ironman 70.3 World Championships, Nice, France - 2019
- Podium Ironman 70.3 World Championships, Nice, France - 2019
You're donations will help me with:
- Coaching Fees
- Race Entries
- Triathon Equipment
- Injury Prevention
Any donation helps can be the littlest amount but all will help and all donations are tax deductible.