About the project
For 60 years Avondale has, and continues to, give many young people healthy and self-disciplining equestrian activities.
- To provide a fabulous facility for members to ride and school their horses
- To provide coaching in various equestrian disciplines and create a fun and friendly environment for competitions
- To promote the highest ideals of sportsmanship, citizenship and animal welfare
- To repair and maintain cross country course and jumps
- Improve grounds to provide stability and softness underfoot
- Repair and improve show jumps to add variety and high level of safety