About the project
For 60 years Avondale has, and continues to, give many young people healthy and self-disciplining equestrian activities.
- To encourage young people to ride and to learn to enjoy all kinds of sport connected with horses and riding
- To provide instruction in riding and horsemastership and to instill in members the proper care of their animals
- To promote the highest ideals of sportsmanship, citizenship and loyalty, thereby cultivating strength of character and self-discipline
- To repair and maintain cross country course and jumps
- Improve grounds to provide stability and softness underfoot
- Repair and improve show jumps to add variety and high level of safety