Boonah Golf Club was established in 1928 and relocated to its current site in 1988. The Club owns its own freehold and improvements consist of a 9 hole professionally designed layout with an additional 9 holes designed for future development. The Clubhouse is licensed. Currently it has an active membership of approx. 200 members including juniors. We are serviced by a visiting golf professional on a monthly basis and hold weekly competitions for all classes of members. The Club is affiliated with Golf Queensland and the Moreton District Golf Association. The Club provides the only golfing facility in the Fassifern District of the Scenic Rim Regional Council. The Club also provides a meeting place for other Community based clubs and organisations.
Athlete and Coach Scholarship Fund
Raising funds to provide financial assistance for WA athletes and coaches in the areas of travel costs, competition entry fees, equipment and coach d