About the project
As like most community sports clubs, Volunteers are at the heart of Curtin Rugby. These valued members give their time and effort to ensure that everyone's experience is as good as it could be. As such, Curtin Rugby plan on doing more towards making sure our Volunteers get the best from their involvement as well.
Curtin Rugby wish to provide the means to enable our Volunteers the opportunity to:
* Participate in training that will better there personal and potentially professional lives; and
* Ensure that our Club has the resources that enable them to carry out their role as best (and pain-free) as they can.
This includes, but may not be subject to:
1. Sports Trainer Accreditation
2. Coach Training and Skills Classes
3. Procuring sports injury prevention material and equipment (i.e. taping / bands)