About the project
Easts FC strives to deliver a quality experience in an inclusive environment, all year round, for all members aged from 3 to over 45 years old. The club has set up the Easts FC Foundation to assist with their commitment to continually develop current programs and to create new initiatives for both current Easts FC members and the wider community. In addition, the Easts FC Foundation will provide valuable financial support to current and future issues faced as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Easts FC holds a strong focus towards being an inclusive club for all, which provides a positive learning environment for all members and creates a close connection amongst team mates and families club wide. Easts FC is committed to delivering a quality footballing experience for all members participating in current programs. In addition, the club is equally committed to looking to the future at new initiatives that will support specific groups or demographics in their development, both on and off the pitch.
In 2021 and moving into 2022, Easts FC will be focussing on all current programs and ensuring that the 2022 season is one to remember for all members. Considering new initiatives, growing current programs and key areas, Easts FC will be specifically investing time in creating and developing the below:
- Growing our junior 13-18 program for both boys and girls;
- Developing our current girls only football program;
- Grow our Little Easts Preschool Program to connect with new community members;
- Supporting our adult teams in their quest to make the ESFA Premiership;
- Improving the quality of our equipment, training and match venues for all members;
- Provide further professional development opportunities for Easts FC Coaches;
- Developing further systems and process to assist with the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Purchase new club equipment, such as: Marquees, Banners, Tables, Online Software and more.
A donation to the Easts FC Foundation, will assist the club in the above areas and will have a positive impact on both current members and the wider community. All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible, with corporate donations being accepted also.
Thank you for supporting Easts FC and helping us grow. The more we raise through the Easts FC Foundation the more we can invest back into our club and grow. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.