Our purpose built golf facility PBGF will change the lives of tens of thousands.
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics there are over 4.3 million disabled people with approximately 600,000 individuals living with an intellectual disability nationally. People with disability aged 15-24 years were 10 times more likely to report the experience of discrimination than the elderly. In reality there are few training & meaningful work placement opportunities for the intellectually disabled.
GPAI plans to address this issue by establishing the world’s first Purpose Built Golf Facility providing substantial training & work placement opportunities specifically for the intellectually disabled.
Unlike any other facility, this unique custom designed complex will provide a one stop shop to support this sector. This facility will include...
PBGF Training Areas
• 36 Bay Driving Range Complex (2 Tier)
• 18 Hole Pitch & Putt Golf Course
• Mini Golf Centre (Putt Putt)
• Indoor Golf Simulator
• Warehouse Facility
• Greenkeeping Facility
• 8 to 10 Onsite Cabins (Corporate Team Building ) (State, National, International Golf Visits)
• Café & Event Centre
• GPAI Creative Store & Office
• GPAI Charity Golf Pro-Shop
• 2 Disability Industry Service offices
PBGF Training & Work Placement Opportunities
• Green Keeping & Groundskeeping (Driving Range, Golf Course, Surrounding Grounds & Garden Areas, Gated Community)
• Hospitality (Café & Events Centre)
• Retail (Pro-Shop, GPAI Office & Store, Café)
• Housekeeping (Onsite Cabins)
• Warehouse & Store (Inwards / Outwards Goods & Charity Donations)
• Carwash & Detailing (Visiting Patrons)
• Nursery & Greenhouse (Tree, Plant & Herb Cultivation) ( Café & Facility)
Your support through a tax deductible donation of this project will enhance the lives of all involved, children, families, athletes, the wider community and our society.
Thank you for your support.