We are an Anglican all girls school that was established in 1902 and moved to our Mount Lawley Campus in 1916. We have been providing top tier education for girls for over 100 years and strive to ensure they achieve their absolute academic, personal and physical potential. We endeavour to provide girls with the best of facilities and pathways in all aspects of their school life and encourage them to pursue their goals both in and out of the classroom. We have numerous well run sporting programmes, including but not limited to rowing, swimming, equestrian, netball and soccer. From these programs many girls have gone on to compete at State, National and International Level.