About the project
The WA Speedway Commission (WASC) is a not-for-profit sporting association, in partnership with the WA Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, as the governing body for safety, education and training across speedways in Western Australia.
The vision of the WASC is to become the Peak Body for Safety & Education in Speedway across Western Australia.
Our mission is to deliver Safety, Education and Training in Speedway across Western Australia.
The role of the WASC is to:
- Promote and assist in the delivery of safe speedway across WA
- Provide independent and impartial advice, and work with speedways to continually improve safety
- Provide advice and information to Clubs and Associations, but also to local government landowners and other stakeholders about risk and possible areas of liability
- Develop and promote systems, specifications and guidelines for consistency in speedway safety procedures across WA
- Deliver speedway training and accreditation programs across WA for stewards, officials and scrutineers.
Your donation will help us achieve our safety and training goals and assist us with making the sport of Speedway safe for competitors, spectators and officials. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. Please help make Speedway tracks safer by making a tax deductible donation today!