About the project
Do you believe sport should be fair? Do you believe everyone has the right to play, lead and enjoy sport? If your answers are YES, then please consider making a donation to Women Sport Australia, and help us create a level playing field for women and girls in sport.
Women Sport Australia (WSA) is the independent peak body for women and girls in sport in Australia, dedicated to making sport equitable for all.
WSA will ensure funds raised go towards:
- Advocacy initiatives;
- Tailored programs and events driving gender equality that have an enduring impact for sport
- Tailored programs and events that support women participating in, and leading, sport.
- $1000 will enable sporting organisations to participate in subsidised women in sport leadership programs and networking events to develop and strengthen the workforce.
- $500 will contribute to amplifying our voice with Government and other stakeholders by supporting women and girls to share their stories, champion gender equity and demand change.
- $200 will provide subsidised placements for suitable early-mid career level women working in sport to participate in mentoring programs to foster the next generation of female leaders in sport.
Your financial support will help us ensure that women and girls in sport can dare to dream and fulfill their potential in the sporting arena at all levels, on and off the field of play.
For more information, please visit our website: womensportaustralia.com.au