1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families from the Australian Sports Foundation and Wotif and its associates are not eligible to enter.
2. Late entries will not be accepted.
3. The Competition begins on 25 May 2018 at 3pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) and ends Friday, 8 June 2018 at 5pm AEST (Competition Period). The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
4. To enter the Competition, you must, at any time during the Competition Period, complete the survey sent to you via email, answer all survey questions, including the following:
Answer in 100 words or less ‘Why do you fundraise with the Australian Sports Foundation?’
5. The entry deemed the best will win and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Judging will take place at 12.00pm on Monday 11 June 2018 at 25 Leverrier Street, Bruce, ACT. Winners will be notified by email.
7. The winner will receive the following prize:
8. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
9. Rejudging: In the event the prize winner fails to claim his or her prize by 12:00 pm AEST, Monday 25 June, the prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and will not be entitled to any supplementary prize or benefit. If the prize is forfeited, the Promotor will conduct a re-judging in respect of all other entrants at 12.01pm AEST, Monday 25 June 2018 at the same location and method as the original selection as outlined in Section 5. Disposal of any unclaimed prize may be made subject to any written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. The Promoter will notify the potential winner within two (2) business days of the prize selection by phone and email.