Our fundraising program directly supports the following groups:
• Junior Development (Numbats, schools team etc)
• Talented Athlete Development (Elites, Nomads etc)
• Officials Development (training costs, costs of running training)
• Special Events fundraising (Easter, fun runs, championships etc)
• Equipment and Infrastructure fundraising. (Shed equipment, controls, computer gear etc)
By spending in these areas we are working towards our strategic goals of :
• Increase the visibility and attractiveness of Orienteering in WA
• Provide a safe and secure environment for members to learn and enjoy orienteering.
• Foster and develop the skills of our coaches, sports officials, mappers and setters in order to provide opportunities and support for members to achieve their orienteering goals
• Foster and develop the skills of our athletes, as part of a structured state talent process, in order to develop high performance for the future.
• Invest in and develop the ‘grass roots’ social and competitive environment at the Club level, for Metro and Regional clubs.